1. Please provide our office a 24-hour notice in the event that you need to reschedule your appointment. This will allow us the opportunity to provide care to another patient. A message can always be left with the answering service to avoid a cancellation fee being charged.
2. A “No-Show”, “No-Call” or missed appointment, without proper 24-hour notification, may be assessed a $35 fee.
3. This fee is not billable to your insurance.
4. If you are 15 or more minutes late for your appointment, the appointment may be cancelled and rescheduled.
5. As a courtesy, we make reminder calls for appointments one to two days in advance. Please note, if a reminder call or message is not received, the cancellation policy remains in effect.
6. Repeated missed appointments may result in termination of the physician/patient relationship.
If you have questions you may contact our office staff to clarify any questions you may have.